• Advocate at the State and Federal level for Full Funding of Public Education and continued local control of educational funds.
• Focus on educational programs that inspire student achievement and life-long learning. Every student learns differently and we need to give all students the individual support they need to succeed.
• Continue to introduce and implement district-wide programs that address our high-need students to close existing achievement gaps
• Prioritize the Social Emotional Wellness of our students and staff through the allocation of state and county resources, and community partnerships.
• Fix the structural deficit by right-sizing our district, allowing AUSD to raise teacher and staff pay to parity neighboring districts.
• Modernize our facilities to reflect 21st Century learning and create safe, vibrant and creative learning and work spaces for our staff and students.
"As a passionate advocate for public education, I believe high-quality, well-funded schools are foundational to a strong community."